Actuador Electrónico para Válvula ML7984 – Honeywell
The ML7984 is a self-contained, self-adjusting, linear motorized linkage that mounts directly onto V5011 two-way or V5013 three-way valves and provides up to 19 mm (3/4”) of linear travel (stem lift). For use with Series 70 2-10Vdc, 4-20mA electronic and Series 90 135 O, Electronic (Super Mod) modulating signal controllers.
• Allows the use of one common transformer power supply for multiple actuators and controllers
• Self-contained, motorized valve linkage
• Linkage self-adjusts to valve stroke of 1/2 to 1 in. (12 to 25 mm)
• Multi-pose mounting
• Strong valve seat closing force 160 lbf (710 N)
• Compact size for easy installation in confined area.
• One device for either 24 Vac or 28 Vdc power supply application
• Electronic current sensing provides internal protection and positive full closing force
• Field-addable position feedback/auxiliary switch module available (5-wire control wiring only)
• ML6984 models are compatible with 3-wire control systems